ChocolaTea Dark Chocolate Coffee Custom Blend Program
Our ChocolaTea Coffee Custom Blend Program is available only to approved wholesale customers. This allows business owners to take advantage of our proprietary ChocolaTea base formula. Wholesale customer may either co-brand our ChocolaTeaTM Coffee product using your coffee and business name for labeling purposes or purchase in bulk bags for use in retail stores or private label. This can expand your product line, enhance your revenues, and strengthen your brand.
Program details and requirements are below:
- All custom blend requests are subject to a non-refundable $250 set-up fee, which includes the following:
- Initial one-time testing and assessment of a maximum 3 coffee varieties with a 1 lb. sample size each in a #10 grind. Each additional coffee variety assessment is $50 and only available if requested at time of original assessment.
- If 12/10 oz. count case packs are selected, custom co-branding is included on Global Teas, LLC front and back product label stating below the ChocolaTea Coffee product heading, "with ABC Company’s Coffee". See product photo for sample co-branded label. Use of the established ChocolaTea brand name is advantageous to your marketing efforts.
- Active accounts with minimum on-going bi-monthly orders, receive free storage for up to 40 lbs. of #10 grind coffee to facilitate future orders.
- All orders must be prepaid in advance.
- All coffee supplies must be received prior to Global Teas, LLC starting any work and shipped to Global Teas, LLC, 6288 Doral Dr. NW, Canton, OH
- Minimum order quantity plus a MOQ of 14 kg (30.8 lbs.), which is 4 case packs of 12/10 oz. bags or approximately 679 individual servings if purchased in bulk bags. Customers may divide purchases between case packs of 12/10 oz. co-branded labeled bags or 2 kg bulk bags for own business use or to private label in own retail bags. No split cases or bulk bags permitted - for example, if placing a 14 kg order, a customer may request either 4 case packs of 12/10 oz. bags under SKU #7054 or 7 2/1 kg bulk bags under SKU #7053. If interested in a pallet of 80/12 10 oz co-branded labeled bags refer to SKU #7055.
- Customer is required to provide 7 lbs. of #10 grind coffee per 30 lb. batch.
- Orders will not be processed if coffee is not provided in #10 grind.
- Price of ChocolaTea base material is $15.35/lb. or $472.78/14 kg order and is the same as ChocolaTea Dark Chocolate SKU #7073 prorated per pound. Please inquire for current price since prices are subject to change.
- Customer provides supportive documentation (e.g. supplier spec sheet or Certificate of Analysis) for coffee beans supporting a 9 month to 12 month product expiration date on product labels by Global Teas, LLC.
- In order to keep all custom blends proprietary to the customer and Global Teas, LLC, customer's specific coffee name or variety will not be identified on the labels other than the origin(s) of the coffee beans.
- Global Teas, LLC retains the rights to and use in any form or purpose, all requested and created formulated ChocolaTea Coffee blends which are proprietary.
- Global Teas, LLC will notify customer which, if any, of the samples, successfully work as a ChocolaTea custom blend and provide a 10 oz. sample bag of the top recommended choice for customer to taste test prior to placing its first purchase.
- Contact email@example.com for further details, questions and/or current pricing of proprietary ChocolaTea Dark Chocolate base used for all ChocolaTea Coffee blends and any other fees which may apply.
ChocolaTea is made from fermented, dried and roasted organic cacao beans. ChocolaTea doesn’t just taste good, its packed with antioxidants and flavonoids. Our proprietary cacao bean blend and roasting process has been refined over time by Global Teas, LLC, to minimize the unpleasant bitterness and sourness found in other products. The result is a heavenly tasting enjoyable dark chocolate hot beverage experience not found anywhere else.
Cacao beans naturally contain a small amount of caffeine and theobromine, which can have a pleasant and mild stimulant effect without the jitteriness of a fully caffeinated beverage.
ChocolaTea is not tea, it is not hot chocolate, and it is not coffee, it is its own antioxidant rich brewed beverage that tastes like dark chocolate but without the excessive amount of sugar, artificial flavorings or refined processes which may be found with other dark chocolate beverages. ChocolaTea is made with organic and/or all-natural ingredients.
ChocolaTea has a complex bold, dark chocolate flavor which has slight hints of blueberry, caramel, and nuts. ChocolaTea has great character alone or as a base for any of our flavors. It’s hard to drink just one cup…
Flavor Profile: An enjoyable cocoa aroma having delicate notes such as fruity, floral, spicy, herbal, nutty, or caramel/malty/candied, a slight acidity, acidity, sweetness, and a coffee undertone, with a more pronounced dark chocolate finish that is less sweet than milk chocolate using organic cacao beans and organic coffee. Level of bitterness depends on cacao bean roast. No artificial flavors or preservatives.
French Press Brewing Instructions: 20 g (or 4 level scoops with a GlobalTeas scooper) for every 8 oz. of boiling water. Let steep 6 minutes and enjoy.
Ingredients: Organic Cacao Beans, Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, and Vanilla Bean), Organic and/or All- Natural Coffee.
Origin: W. Africa, USA
SKU’s: 7051 (4 oz bags), 7052, 7053, 7054, 7055